Latest Version Numbers
Latest Version Numbers
We will update this post with the latest numbers as updates are released. The version numbers are accurate as of 19th March 2019.Please use the Practice Manager method or alternatively refer to the download links towards the bottom of this article.
What are the current version numbers?
The current version numbers for our software are as follows:
- Accounts Production (Includes Charity Accounts FRS102 and FRS105): 18.3.1 - Released November 2018
- Compac (Accounts Plus) V63P - Released May 2018
- Corporation Tax: 18.3.1 - Released November 2018
- P11D 2018: 18.3.1 - Released November 2018
- Personal Tax 2018: 18.3.1 - Released November 2018
- Trust Tax 2018: 18.3.1 - Released November 2018
- CH Filer: 184.108.40.206 - Released April 2018
- CH Checker: 18.3.0 - Released October 2018
- Payroll: 220.127.116.11 - For Payroll 2018-19 Released March 2019 19.1.178 - For Payroll 2019-20 Released March 2019
- Practice Manager: 18.4.0 - Released February 2019 (contains VAT Filer for MTD)
How do I find my version number?
You can check your current version in each program by going to Help // About.
How do I update my software?
To update ensure you have a backup of all your Keytime data and close all Keytime programs. You can find instructions on how to backup your data in our Backup article: Backing up your Keytime data
The steps you will need to take are:
- Ensure that all Keytime programs are closed
- Download the update file through Practice Manager or manually
- Run the update
- Restart your PC if prompted
Updating via Practice Manager
The recommended method of installing the update is to use the update tool built into Practice Manager.
- Ensure all Keytime programs are closed apart from Practice Manager
- Go to File // Options // Updates// Check Now
- will then connect to our servers and download the latest update if one is available.Practice Manager
- Your PC will then run the setup file; you should get a message confirming that this has been completed
- An additional installation screen will then appear - follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation. The update will not be successful until these additional steps have been completed
- Once complete we recommend restarting the PC
- If you have additional PCs you should repeat the process on each computer
Updating via download link
Following the introduction of Practice Manager we now recommend updating via Practice Manager. You should only update via download link when advised to by support in response to a support ticket. You can find full release notes at the following link:
Accountant Suite 2018 FULL Installation (18.1.0 - v450)
Accountant Suite 2018 Update (18.4.0) includes VAT Filer (MTD version)
(18.104.22.168) Payroll Update